Common wifi passwords : Common girl s names.
Common Wifi Passwords
- (password) a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group; “he forgot the password”
- A string of characters that allows someone access to a computer system
- A password is a secret word or string of characters that is used for authentication, to prove identity or gain access to a resource (example: an access code is a type of password). The password should be kept secret from those not allowed access.
- (Password+) Password Plus and Super Password are American game shows that are revivals of the game show Password. Both Password Plus and Super Password had the same format other than some subtle changes.
- A secret word or phrase that must be used to gain admission to something
- (of an animal or plant) Found or living in relatively large numbers; not rare
- park: a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; “they went for a walk in the park”
- Occurring, found, or done often; prevalent
- belonging to or participated in by a community as a whole; public; “for the common good”; “common lands are set aside for use by all members of a community”
- Ordinary; of ordinary qualities; without special rank or position
- having no special distinction or quality; widely known or commonly encountered; average or ordinary or usual; “the common man”; “a common sailor”; “the common cold”; “a common nuisance”; “followed common procedure”; “it is common knowledge that she lives alone”; “the common housefly”; “a common
- WIFI (1460 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a brokered format. Licensed to Florence, New Jersey, USA. The station is currently operated by Florence Broadcasting Partners, LLC.
- wireless local area network: a local area network that uses high frequency radio signals to transmit and receive data over distances of a few hundred feet; uses ethernet protocol
- Wi-Fi is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance that manufacturers may use to brand certified products that belong to a class of wireless local area network (WLAN) devices based on the IEEE 802.11 standards. 802.11 the most widely used WLAN technology.
common wifi passwords – Securifi Almond
“A wireless router for the post-PC era” – CNet
“Almond easily achieves its stated goal of simplifying networking setup” – Ars Technica
“Almond may just change the way users go about setting up their wi-fi connection” – CNBC
Revolutionary Touch Screen WiFi Router + Range Extender
Almond is a revolutionary device that brings touch to Wireless Routers for the first time in history.
For the first time users can setup & maintain their router easily from its highly intuitive touch screen.
You can avoid the cumbersome PC/Mac based setup that is common with other routers.
Its dual purpose — You can use it either as a Wireless Router or a Range Extender
Range Extender (Booster/Repeater)
If you already have an existing router but are not happy with its range, Almond can help you extend its range wirelessly!
It is compatible with most routers from Apple, Netgear, Linksys, Cisco, Belkin, Dlink, Asus, Verizon, AT&T, etc..
Wireless N Router
Almond can also be used as a full featured Wireless router with speeds upto 300Mbps.
Just connect it to your Cable/DSL/Fiber modem and follow the intuitive on-screen instructions to set it up
Securifi takes Security very seriously. Unlike other routers, Almond is fully secure out of the Box.
Also, each Almond ships with a unique and random name (SSID) and password set at the factory.
Almond default SSID’s ‘nomap’ tag prevents your router from being recorder in Google’s Location Tracking Database
300Mbps MIMO, 2 antennas
2 LAN + 1 WAN Ports
Power Supply: 5V, 1A
Port Forwarding, Firewall, DMZ
common wifi passwords